Thursday, April 26, 2012

I did it

I joined the gym.  While Waylon was at preschool, I put the other three in the gym's day care and worked myself out!  Off to the side of the treadmills is a small tv where the inside of the daycare is being filmed, so I can see the kids doing their thing while I run!  I will admit to getting off just once to get a better look at them, but what I saw (Brooks throwing what looked like a big, heavy ball over his head totally careless of where it might land, thus getting yelled at by the babysitter lady) only motivated me to get back on that treadmill and run.  In fact watching the babysitter bounce fussy Davis on her hip while lifting Layla off the slide so she could go down again motivated me to do just about anything but go back and get the kids.  An hour and a half a day of babysitting + all that gym equipment (that I have no idea how to use) = awesomeness!  $50 down + $20/month= awesomeness that is worth every penny and then some.
Today's workout:
  1. 2miles in 19 minutes 
  2. Legs- 2 machines that I could figure out
  3. arms- 3 machines that i could figure out
  4. abs- 3 machines that I could figure out
  5. 2 miles in 18 minutes
  6. walk around, dawdle, chat until my hour and a half is up!
Tomorrow I'm bringing a gym bag and shower supplies and I am showering.  And I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment