Thursday, April 19, 2012

It can't be all Kids and House

Or I'll lose my mind.  Everyday is all kidsandhouse and when it looks like this it's so hard keep my head up (which is what my mom told me to do).  We've been trying to sell this house for just a couple weeks now, but the last time we tried it, we failed, so there's extra achievement pressure.  (No pressure added by the four little people living with us, none at all). So in order to succeed this time around we are painting it, and so now
it looks like this:



Grey green, with cream trim.  It was supposed to be much greener than this, but we have four kids and limited babysitters, so we went with it; rather than went back to the store with it.  Its Sherwin Williams HGTV paint.
 And          It's             AWESOME.
No priming people!  One coat to cover that awful green!!   And for that- Sherwin Williams gets our vote.   And instead of continuing on this path of house talk, I am moving on to bread baking, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment